Wednesday, February 17, 2010

I'm Sorry...

Dear Blog-
I'm so very sorry for neglecting you the past week. I have so much to share and write, but things have been crazy busy! I promise to take better care of you.
Love you,
Christian

Here are a few pictures from the past week... Only 3 because I want to save others for new posts.
When did he turn 15? He got his hair cut Sunday and now looks so much older! I don't like it - He needs to stay little forever.

This is how I found him in the bathroom Saturday. So funny!!

Is this not one of the most adorable things you have EVER seen. My friend's mother in law MADE it for her new baby. It was love at first sight. Abby, please ask your MIL if she can make me one... Blue and choc brown... Please!!

1 comment:

  1. I know, I love the deer - so cute. Chocolate brown would be a nice looking one! I'm sure she'll make you one if you pay her...haha. ;) Oh, and as a side note - Chase is so handsome!

    ReplyDelete