Tuesday, April 6, 2010

8 Years Ago... Where It All Began

Rob and I were married 8 years ago today in Fabulous Las Vegas Nevada! We were planning a large wedding, but decided Vegas was a better option because of it's affordability. So, four weeks after we were "engaged" we flew out with only his best friend and his girlfriend. I wanted to share some wedding pics, but couldn't find them lastnight in our flooded basement (another post all together) but I will try and eventually post them.

This is the chapel where we were married. It was right out of 1975 - wood paneling and all!
Looking back I sometimes wish we had a large wedding, but then I think about how much I love Rob and know that it isn't the wedding that matters, but the marriage.
Happy Anniversary Rob! I love you! Thank you for being such a wonderful husband and the best dad ever (that's what Chase told me the other night and I agree). Thank you for all you do for us and for loving me long after my prime. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment