Wednesday, March 24, 2010

He's Back!!

The Silver Fox is back from his mini vacation to the AZ... While there he visited Frank Lloyd Wright's Taliesin West in Scottsdale. BEAUTIFUL! Taliesin was designed as a home but is also an architecture school that only takes 20-25 students a year - depending on the current enrollment they may not even take that many! This place is amazing! I wish I could have been there to experience it first hand.
Rob brought me home this beautiful "print"... I'm not sure if that is what it's called. It's silver and painted glass. It's stunning! I love it!!



This is the brochure for Taliesin West. The design on the front is perfection. I may have to cut it out and frame it too. :)

Thanks Rob for my gift. I love it!!

1 comment:

  1. You better love it . . . it took him 3 hours to decide on which one to buy! LOL

    ReplyDelete