Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Party Animals!

Saturday afternoon we went to a First Birthday Party for our friend's son, Matt. Matt's parents had a petting "zoo" come to the house to entertain the kids for an hour or so. Chase LOVED it! It's amazing how much little kids love animals.

Chase and his friend Ben (Matt's brother). I see trouble in my future. I do love this picture. I plan on adding it to the slide show presentation I've been preparing for Chase's wedding rehearsal dinner. ;)

Chase loved the pony ride. I think he rode 4-5 times.
I love this boy! I can't believe he will be 3 in two weeks!! Where has the time gone? We have big plans for his Monster Truck and Dirty Bike Party. I have the invitations and as soon as they get sent out I will will post them here. They are AWESOME!!

Ben, you are pretty cute too! ;) I love this picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment