Thursday, September 24, 2009

Loving...


Rob and I are thinking of getting this camera.
I follow alot of photography blogs - my favorite is http://ashleyannphotography.com/blog/ (I can't figure out how to write something like "Ashley Ann" and have it be a link... I will keep working on that). Anyway, the photography blogs I follow really make me want to start taking better photos but it's super hard to do with the awful camera we have now. It's the worst digital camera we have ever owned! So, I think I will ask for this for Christmas instead of a beautiful new bag...
This particular camera also has a built in video camera as well... Something we have wanted for a while, but haven't gotten around to buying. I will have to research more, but I'm hopeful that I will get one soon since Rob is the one who suggested it! Thanks babe!
I'm going to back to school night for Chase's daycare. I hope it goes well - he's been having some issues lately with hitting his friends. He got all of his monster trucks taken away yesterday after he got ANOTHER bad report from school. Terrible twos!

No comments:

Post a Comment