Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Oreos, New Hair and Boots!!


Chase discovered how heavenly Oreo's dipped in milk are... This is what he looked like after two.
Oh, and that scratch on his face, I did that. Accidentally, of course. We went to the Crayola Factory on Saturday and he decided to lay on the bathroom floor (I think I just threw up a little in my mouth). In an attempt to pick him up, my hand slipped and I scratched the inside of his mouth and his face. I still feel terrible. Poor kid.



I *heart* these bangs! I have a love/hate relationship with my bangs, but I'm cutting them next week! I think I'm also going to let my hair grow out a little bit. I was looking through old pics and I think I have had the same style hair forever! I need a change!
Speaking of hair, I have the BEST stylist EVER! I'm sure I will post about her soon!


Nine West is offering free shipping and I was hoping that justified buying these boots... I don't think Rob would agree. I *heart* them too!! Adding them to the Christmas list.

No comments:

Post a Comment