Monday, December 14, 2009

Geared Up


My boy has the Christmas Tree Hunting Essentials.
-coat: check
-gloves: check
-hat: check
-Diego: check
-Diego jeep: check
-juice box (pouch): check
-BB: check
I was looking at this picture and laughing because this is how Chase looked on the way to get our Christmas tree Saturday night. Everything in the picture is very "Chase". He loves his BB (his blanket). I'm not sure where the name BB came from but it's what he has called it for atleast a year and a half. He is addicted to it. Honestly, I don't care. Partly because I like him having a safety blanket and also because I still sleep with my blanket (shhhhhhh). He loves Diego and keeps telling me Santa is going to bring him a Rescue Pack like Diego's. I hope he does! He just started drinking juice. He always asks for "milky" or water - never juice. He has a cold, so I let him drink a little more juice than normal this weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment