Friday, November 13, 2009

Chase 2.7

2 years and 7 months ago Chase was born. It was Friday the 13th. Who knows why 13 is supposed to be an unlucky number, but it's not for us - even if I don't believe in luck. The biggest blessing of my life was given to me on Friday, April 13th.

Chase - You are getting so big! You talk non stop and we have actual conversations about your day, your dog and sometimes Handy Manny. You still don't eat well, but you are growing and drink alot of milk so I guess we are ok. You still love your Daddy more than anyone else in the entire world. I think you could spend all day watching TV with him or reading books. Your favorite book is Where the Wild Things Are. You have a big portion of it memorized. Funny. You love school and tell me when I pick you up that you "no scare Remi anymore" which is good because we asked you to stop and you did. Thanks buddy.
We have alot going on the next few months. You are going to meet your new cousin Gabe next week. I think you are excited (mommy is!!). Christmas is coming and you know that it's Jesus' birthday and that you are going to ask Santa for a Rescue Pack. The other night I asked you who made you so smart and you said "God"... :)
Happy 2.7 birthday bud! I love you so much! Thank you for being such an amazing kid!



No comments:

Post a Comment