Friday, November 27, 2009

VA - Part 1

Thursday night, Friday and Friday night we stayed in Richmond with some college friends. I didn't take ANY pictures!! Bummer because her kids are adorable and Chase had so much fun playing with them.
Sonja, Brandon, Micah and Braden - Thank you so much for letting us stay with you. We miss you guys so much and always have such a nice time when we are all together. I hope we get to see you soon!!
We left Richmond Saturday morning and headed to Lynchburg to see my family. My Nannie and Papa live in Lynchburg and my brother drove up from GA for the weekend. The main reason we were all together was to celebrate my Papa's 80th birthday! I was also there to see my nephew who I hadn't seen since he was born in September (9/9/09).


{Chase in the car - He was so good the entire trip. Thanks buddy!!}

{Chase and his Papa on the lawn mower. My Papa's "thing" is cutting grass. Every grandchild and now great grandchild has ridden on his lawn mowers. I remember it was always the highlight of our family trips to visit Nannie and Papa. The first thing Chase did was run into the backyard and get on the tractor with Papa. He LOVED it!!}

{Gabe and Nannie. I'm not sure how to rotate my picture - ugh!}
Papa's party to follow.

No comments:

Post a Comment