Friday, November 6, 2009

Christmas Pictures

I know it's super early for Christmas pictures, but Chase is getting his done next weekend. Mainly because we are going to VA the weekend before Thanksgiving and are celebrating Christmas and my Grandfather's 80th birthday with my family. I always give my mom and grandparents pictures of Chase for Christmas in nice frames. They love them! So, Chase needs an outfit for his pictures. I'm not a dressy person and I don't like to dress my kid like a total dork. Here are a few things I found at Gap. We are a Gap family. I know alot of people don't like Gap, but I do. It's stylish and affordable (especially when you get cloths on super clearance). The first shirt is my favorite.

Oh, if you are wondering what to get Chase for Christmas that he will freak out about - how about getting him this tee. Also from Gap.

Can you tell I like Gray?

No comments:

Post a Comment