Tuesday, October 27, 2009

For Realz?

When did it suddenly become ok to ask someone if they are pregnant?? I would NEVER ask a women if she was pregnant even if it was totally obvious.
Yeah, I have a little weight from the baby that was born 2+ years ago, but I'm not Angelia Jolie who somehow looses her baby weight in a matter of hours - I'm still trying to figure that one out. Nor do I have a drug habit, drinking habit, smoking habit, eating disorder, ect. that would make me loose the last 10 lbs. I gained.
I do need to loose some weight, but not because of how other people see me, but because of how I see myself. Also, I want to live a healthier lifestyle so I can live a long, happy, healthy life.
Weight Watchers - here I come! :( <---- sad face because I love food...

** Pics of trick or treating Sunday coming later today.

No comments:

Post a Comment