Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Really?

Sorry this photo isn't the best quality... It's my darn camera! UGH!
Anyway, poor Chase is sick... again! He has bronchitis and impetigo! Also, a little ear infection. He's on antibiotics now and the dr said we should see an improvement in his face pretty soon. I did some research online (not a good idea) and I think the impetigo started because of the scratch on his face from the Crayola Factory - which means I caused it! I feel terrible. My poor kid! He's home with his Daddy today and I may stay home with him tomorrow.
In good news, Rob and I went to DE this weekend for a bike race. No, we didn't bike the 75 mile race, but we did go out with people who did. It was nice to be away and get out with just Rob and some friends. It was the most fun I've had in a long time! I even got my dance on!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment