Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Why...






don't you smile like this when you aren't covered in the left over impetigo marks and chocolate from your donut?!?!? You are adorable and I need a picture like this, minus the marks and chocolate, for our Christmas cards.

I have started doing "Wacky Wednesdays" with Chase. Since I don't get enough one on one time with him, every Wednesday after school we do something fun. Most of the time we just go to Dunkin Donuts but he doesn't care. I wish I could spend everyday with him, but I must work. An opportunity may have presented itself for me to work SUPER early in the mornings (3:30 to 7:00) and be home with him during the day. I don't know what to do. It's not like I love my job or that I'm curing cancer or anything near important. In fact, I don't like my job - I tolerate it for a paycheck. I see lots of praying in the next few days.

No comments:

Post a Comment